Sunday, September 27, 2009

Behavioral Issues

After a wonderful week long vacation, I got the reports of how Ely did while I was away. Not good. She got into three different trash cans, ate numerous boxes of cereal, and peed in the house on the days the door wasn't left open for her. Last night we came back to find she had pulled a drawer open in the kitchen and ate a couple tubs of hot cocoa mix leaving a nice stain on the carpet. She's of course been nice and hyper this morning. Ely woke me up multiple times last night to go outside. Her and Tobey drank a couple of bowls full of water last night, they had to have been so thirsty! I know this isn't completely her fault, but it is so frustrating. I think I may have to start kenneling her inside or outside. This will be a long hard process because she is not fond of the kennel. I hope it makes her feel safer at some point. Frustration is running high in our house this morning, which I know is not helping her calm down. I'll keep working on my patience.

Now, off to rent a carpet cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment